LKCM Radio Group, LP (KFWR, KTFW, KRVF) is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to widely publicize our job openings. Any organization that regularly distributes employment information to job seekers or refers candidates to employers is eligible to receive information about our job vacancies. To receive our listings by fax, e-mail or US Mail, please contact us! Provide us your organization’s name, your name, address, telephone number, fax and e-mail address and we’ll contact you to confirm the information.
We are always accepting resumes via fax or mail for current and future open positions. Please include a cover letter to introduce yourself, and specify what department(s) you are interested in: Programming, Promotions, Sales, or Business Office.
By e-mail: Subject (Attn: desired department) / firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Attn. (desired department) / 115 West 3rd St. / Fort Worth, TX 76102
By fax: Attn. (desired department) / 817-348-8373
NOW HIRING: Account Executives (KFWR / KTFW / KFWR / KOME)
Looking for an exciting career change? Are you motivated and do you like people? Have you ever thought about working in radio? 106.9 The Ranch and our sister stations 95.9 The Ranch, 92.1 Hank FM and K-Hits 95.5 are hiring for Account Executives. Account executives at The Ranch create integrated marketing programs that help businesses grow. It’s full time employment with great benefits! Experience in advertising or sponsorship sales is recommended. Digital sales or event marketing are a plus.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Jobs@TheRanchRadio.com.
NOW HIRING: Social Media Specialist (KFWR / KTFW)
LKCM Radio Group is looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist to oversee four individual stations social media accounts. The Social Media Specialist will create content, teach others, identify potential customers, set clear objectives, build an effective content strategy to engage the audience, increase traffic and boost conversions.
· Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
· Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
· Provide training and best practice advice for content creators within the organization.
· Attend and assist with social media creation at station events.
· Manage a high volume of daily social media posts.
· Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
· Monitor and analyze social media performance across all channels providing a monthly report on opportunities and insights.
· Work closely with jocks, promotions assistants, and other staff members to collect media content to post in real time and for a media library.
· Post and manage paid media advertising per social channel.
· Build a relationship with followers through consistent online communication and interaction.
· Cultivate relationships with influencers to promote brand awareness and attract a target market.
· Maintain a strong knowledge of industry news and social media trends.
· Perform other duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
· Social media experience planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
· Photography and graphic editing experience.
· Video creation and editing experience.
· Strong knowledge and familiarity with LKCM Radio Group brands (95.9 the Ranch, 92.1 Hank FM, 95.5 KHITS, 106.9 The Ranch).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Salary Commensurate with Experience and Qualifications. LKCM Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Bryant@TheRanchRadio.com.
106.9 The Ranch is an equal opportunity employer.
Federal Transparency In Coverage Rule
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule, and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and applications developers to more easily access and analyze data.